Thursday, March 14, 2013

Shopping Haul!!

So I have a project I'm working on that should be ready soon!! I can't wait to share it!

But today I went shopping at catos and rue 21 and got some cute things I thought I'd share, no its not thrift store but im going thrifting next week so watch for that!!!

Here are some things i got at catos and rue 21

This is an overview of everything!! the tank top was $3 and the other 3 shirts were $5 a piece
What a steal!!!!

          The necklace was 3.99 and the pack of three was just 2.99!!!! the wrap watch was 4.99

                                                               all 4 belts i got for $6!!
                                           these shoes were 5.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love these!


And now I saved the best for last!!!!!!! It's a hot pink purse! has great amount of space and pockets only $15! ah it's so perfect I love this the most!


So all together today i spent about $55 which isn't all that bad!!
Thanks for reading my post I'm excited about all this stuff even if it isn't thrifted it was all still really cheap!!! 
Have a beautiful day dolls :) <3 
~Kimberly Ott 

No comments:

Post a Comment