Tuesday, January 7, 2014

DIY heart photo collage

So these past few months have been crazy and I'm not really sure why i ended up not writing and continuing my blog! i've done so many mini projects here lately and i'll show you this one that i did recently!


So i decided my walls were pretty empty and needed something on them to make them not so plain and dull!! I developed a bunch of photos and put them into a heart shape on the floor and organized them how i liked them! after that i started putting tape on the backs of the photos and transferring them to my wall. I didn't draw any lines or anything to make sure it was straight i kinda just went for it so they are not PERFECT but you can't tell that they arn't lined up perfectly so I LOVE THIS! has all my best friends and some family in the pictures! i took the photo a lil crooked i promise it isn't like this on my wall its pretty even.



I even added a wall sticker above it to give a little more decoration to it. "Be your own kind of Beautiful" all in all i LOVE this and it really helps the plainness in my room!!

Thanks for reading and i have plenty more DIY and shopping finds to show you all so leave feedback for anything you'd like to maybe see me do!! 
                                                     
                                                                  xoxoxo Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment